Monday, January 28, 2008

This morning it was -33c with a wind chill of -43c. Brrrr its cold!

How convenient that two seed catalogues arrived in the mail. One from Terra Edibles and one from Heritage Harvest Seed.

Husband has this week off work so that we can try to get most of the new house finished. He is working on installing the laminate flooring which should be finished tomorrow. The kitchen cabinet guy was there, the glass installer measured for the shower door, and the electrician showed up to finished putting in the lights. I have been painting the baseboards and casings in the mornings, and then running off to my office for the afternoon.

It seems so close, yet so far away. I just can't wait to move! Once the kitchen cabinets are in, I will begin bringing over some of the kitchen items. I really have been too busy to begin packing much... in fact I have felt a little overwhelmed with the prospect.

0 comments: