Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We are back online!

Saturday's moving day went fairly well. The movers were very BIG men - the owner of the company is a body builder. Needless to say they had the house packed up in only 2 1/2 hours! There are still some small items and boxes that we are slowly moving.

Our new home is seems so big compared to the last one. I think it feels that way because the entire living space is on one level - a true rancher. There is lots of organizing and unpacking to do, but I had to go to my office today and then come home and wait for the internet technician to come and figure out why we couldn't get online. He figured it out in about an hour, and we got a new wireless modem as a bonus. The rest of the day I've taken in fairly easy and did some neglected office work at home. I'm also really tired.

I have set up a recycling centre in the garage and am using foldable laundry hampers for cans/milk jugs, newspapers, other paper and bottles. I should be able to haul them fairly easily to the recycling depot once a week.

Free Picture of Recycling Bins Under a Kitchen Sink. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com

It's 9 o'clock and I'm going to have a relaxing glass of wine before going to bed.

0 comments: