This is my car at 6:30am! It snowed approximately 1 metre (3 ft) overnight!
The kids were suppose to take the school bus for the first time today, but with so much snow I decided to keep them home. It turns out the plow truck went off the road and into the ditch, so the bus was an hour late anyway.
I'm staying home today and moving furniture and unpacking boxes.
I seem to be getting more and more sensitive to fragrances - I can barely handle the smell in the Jysk store from all the scented candles now. Today I ordered numerous beeswax candles (pillars, tea lights and votives) from Ebay. Natural, nontoxic and releasing negative ions seems to be the best way to go. No cheap chemical laden and toxic candles allowed in this home.
Spinach & Apple Salad with Balsamic Dressing
18 hours ago