Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Pressure is On!

Wow, I'm totally shocked to find an increase of traffic to my blog from Greenexplorer.ovi.com I have never heard of this website before so I thought I'd check it out.

To my total surprise they have mention our blog in an article! It is about living off grid, which unfortunately we don't do, but should anything happen I'm confident that we could continue to live fairly comfortably. I do have a stack of survival and homesteading type books that we can look up how to do/make basically everything, plus we are a pretty resourceful family.

I have not been very active in blogging lately due to work and home activities, but now I feel the pressure is on to write and experiment a bit more.

Thank you Joel Wilans for mentioning us in your story!

0 comments: